If You are accessing, using or browsing this Site on behalf of an individual other than Yourself, which may be either a natural person or entity other than Yourself:
- You represent, warrant and covenant that You are at least age 18;
- You represent, warrant and covenant that You are authorized to engage in the activities that You conduct within the Site on behalf of that person or entity other than Yourself, which by way of illustration but not limitation includes the submission and receipt of any and all Personal Information on behalf of that person or entity other than Yourself;
- You agree that We can rely on Your representation that You are authorized to engage in the activities that You conduct within the Site on behalf of that natural person or entity other than Yourself; and
2. Information Collection and Use
2.1. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site.
2.2. Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site.
3. Web Browser Cookies
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
4. Personal Information Collection Disclosure
- Identifiers: Real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal Information as per Customer Records: Personal information such as name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number, education, employment, employment history, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
- Protected Classification Characteristics: Demographic information under protected classifications such as age, sex, medical conditions, and marital status.
- Commercial Information: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or Network Activity: Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Geolocation Data: Physical location or movements.
- Sensory Data: Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
- Non-Public Education Information: Education records that are not publicly available.
- Inferences from Personal Information: Inferences drawn from any of the information identified to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
5. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
6. Use of Delaware Personal Information
- Audits and reporting relating to particular transactions and interactions, including online interactions, you may have with us or others on our behalf;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, and malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting the same;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors in our systems;
- Short-term, transient use including contextual customization of ads;
- Providing services on our behalf or on behalf of another, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, fulfilling transactions, verifying identity information, processing payments, and other services. This includes:
- Delivering the services you have requested;
- Informing you of other products or services available from CartoChrome and its affiliates;
- Contacting you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered;
- Delivering customized content and advertising;
- Conducting internal research to develop and demonstrate technology; and
- Conducting activity to verify, enhance, and maintain the quality or safety of services or devices which we may own, control, or provide.
7. Use of Personal Data
How does CartoChrome use the Personal Information we collect?
CartoChrome may use the Personal Information we obtain to:
- Provide products and services you request.
- Advertise our and our affiliates’ and customers’ products and services.
- Communicate with you about new information or features available through the Site or that CartoChrome otherwise feels might be of interest to users of the Site.
- Allow CartoChrome and our third-party advertisers and retailers and their affiliates to communicate with you to deliver relevant information or offers.
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Site.
- Make improvements to the Site to provide our users with a more personalized, relevant and intelligent service.
- Identify the interests and needs of the users of our Site.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services, websites and apps; ensuring the security of our networks and information systems; performing accounting, auditing, invoicing, reconciliation and collection activities; and improving and maintaining the quality of our customer service operations).
- Perform data analyses (including market and consumer search and analytics, trend analysis and profiling, financial analysis and de-identification of personal information).
- Provide customer support and respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments.
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies.
- Establish, exercise and defend legal claims.
- Monitor and report compliance issues.
- For systems administration and troubleshooting purposes for the Site.
- To report aggregate information to Our advertisers and others.
We may also use the information we collect for our own or our service providers’ other operational purposes, purposes for which we provide you additional notice, or for purposes compatible with the context in which the Delaware Personal Information was collected.
Version 1.0 - Effective date: December 3, 2023.